Information reaching Citizen NewsNG says there was a massive Gas explosion in the Baruwa Community, Alimosho ,Lagos.
An Eyewitness, simply identified as Tope said “At about 5:30am while in my living room preparing for the office, I heard a loud disturbing noise from the outside, I rushed out to ascertain what went wrong but Suprisingly I saw heavy smokes oozing towards my street”.
“Luckily for me and my little children, we left the house unhurt”, Tope recounted.
A Resident, who preferred anonymity said the fire outbreak was as a result of careless handling of Gas cylinder at a Neighbourhood Gas Station.
As at the time of filing in this report, the men of the Lagos State Fire Service and Emergency Management Agency had been deployed to the scene.